IDS WEST 2015 – EDVENTURE DAY 2
Wow! What a day. My feet are sore and my brain is full of great new ideas & products for my clients. This show keeps getting better and better every year. I really can’t pick just one item or exhibit that was the best; because they were all so great. However, there are some that I will mention below that gave me an idea or feeling that I loved.
I started my morning at the Ceasarstone main stage to listen to Rob Forbes speak about design and what that means to him. He gave a great talk about design, and the items that stood out to him. Design is around us everywhere, and design changes everything!
Hightlights from today were:
- Montauk - meeting the creative director for Montauk and sitting in their amazing sectional (you can move the cushions up and down to customize the way you are sitting in it.)
- Seeing the Vintage Collectables Shop (loads of vintage items & treasures!)
- Hearing Jason Miller on the Gray Conversations Stage speak on creativity & entrepreneurship (Jason was the creator/founder of Rollin Hill; a fantastic furniture & lighting store)
- Speaking with Zoe Pawlak about her furniture items that she designed and fabricated
- Merkled -supplier of some great unique hooks
- Seeing all of the fantastic dining rooms and the different looks they had created from Dinner x Design
- Speaking with my friends at Divine Flooring about their new Cosmopolitan Hardwood line
I am hoping that you are enjoying IDS West through my eyes...and I am looking forward to showing you more over the next few weeks. Thank you to IDS West for putting on an amazing show!
Keep in mind that hearing Jonathan Adler speak tomorrow is a must...